Filament wound carbon tubing. Dimensions and pricing.
Attn: We are looking for distributors.
Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
M-Carbo is original manufacturer (OEM/ODM) of filament wound carbon fiber tubing for many applications.
- Winding machines designed and made by M-Carbo team
- Japanese 3K, 6K, 12K and 24K tow normal grade (special grade upon request)
- Very high precision chromium-plated mandrels
- Normal temperature epoxy resin (long term up to 80 C / 176 F)
- High-shrinking 19mm PET-tape film for accurate tube shaping during epoxy polymerization
- A couple of technical know-hows and mastery experience since 2002.
Filament wound carbon tubes (sanded)
We offer a wide range of filament wound tubing:
- Inner diameter 5 to 100+ mm
- Wall thickness 0.5 to 10+ mm
- Sanded (by request)
- Length up to 1850mm
- Lowcost pricing
Available filament winding angle from 15 to 85 degree (to the axis of tube).
Usually we make cross-winding at 15 and 45 degrees.
15 degrees winding angle
For more details about carbon tubing please have a look at long-reading on this page below a list of products.
Big inside diameter for better suction. Wall 1.5mm for lower weight. Special diameter incl. tapered mandrel upon request.
Kayak, kanoe, SUP and other applications. Basic pricing: 45 Euro for tube d26mm / D29mm / L125cm / 255g. Contact us for distributor price offer.
Parkour and extreme activity applications. Thick tube wall: 5-7mm.
Here are some details about carbon fiber tubes properties, applications, and markets.
<< Under construction. We need time, about 3 weeks to make content. Thank you >>