Filament wound carbon tubing
Contact us today: email@example.com
M-Carbo is original manufacturer of filament wound carbon fiber tubing for many applications.
For manufacturing process we use:
- Long winding machines designed and made by M-Carbo team
- Japanese 3K, 6K, 12K and 24K tow normal grade (special grade upon request)
- High precision chromium-plated mandrels
- Regular and specific epoxy resin (long term up to 80 C / 176 F)
- High-shrinking 19mm PET-tape film for accurate tube shaping during epoxy polymerization
- A couple of technical know-hows and mastery experience since 2002.
Filament wound carbon tubes (sanded)
We offer a wide range of filament wound tubing:
- Inner diameter 5 to 100+ mm
- Wall thickness 0.5 to 10+ mm
- Sanded (by request)
- Length up to 2500mm
- Competitive pricing
Available filament winding angle from 15 to 85 degree (to the axis of tube).
Usually we make cross-winding at 15 and 45 degrees.
15 degrees winding angle
Here are some details about carbon fiber tubes properties, applications, and markets.
<< Under construction. We need time, about 3 weeks to make content. Thank you >>